ページ

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Favorite Sport

My favorite sport is soccer. I have been playing soccer for 12 years. I belong to a soccer club. The soccer club’s name is Kikuyo FC. There are 15 players and 2 coaches in the team. I am just a middle age. But I am a captain. I want to do good team more and more. And we want to win strong teams. Next year, we will have 4 new members. I am looking forward to playing soccer with them. I like soccer the best.

I also like volleyball. I like both playing and watching volleyball. When I was a high school student, I played volleyball with my classmates in PE. I really enjoyed play volleyball. I want to play volleyball with them.

[123 words]

1 comment:

  1. I like watching football;) I'm so bad at playing it though:(

    Kate

    ReplyDelete