ページ

Friday, July 2, 2010

season

Japan has four seasons in a year.

First, spring. A lot of cherry trees come out in spring. The cherry blossom is the national flower of Japan. I went out to see the cherry blossoms. Many flowers also come out. They are so beautiful.






Second, summer. Many pople go bathing in seas and pools. We also go to summer festivals. Many boothes are opened there and I often eat a shaved ice. It is so delicious. I also like to watch rocket there. Rocket makes me happy.










Third, fall. My favorite season is fall because my birthday is in fall. And, Food is so delicious. I especially like persimmons, pears and chestnuts. Many leaves turn in autumn. Trees aflame with red and yellow leaves are so beautiful.









Finally, winter. It snow in winter and grounds are covered with snow. We can go skiing, snowboarding and skating. I went skating once a year when I was an elementary school student. I like skating very much. I want to go Sapporo snow festival because craftsman makes building, character or person by snow. I also want to enter a kamakura.



Japan has four seasons in a year.



As you can see, We can various sights in a year.

198 words

No comments:

Post a Comment