ページ

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tokyo

I went to Tokyo with my friend last Saturday because I watch a concert. We left about 9 and went to Tokyo. Then, we went to Odaiba. We had lunch in a restaurant. We could see sea and beach there. I felt a kindly breeze. Then, we went to Yoyogi gym because we get concert goods. However, we didn't buy concert goods because there are a lot of people. Probably, there are more than 3000 people. Then, we went to Sibuya and my friend bought clothes in 109. Then, we went to Takeshita street.

Then, we went to Yoyogi gym at 5. The concert began from 6. I was so excited because I could see my favorite singer. Everyone was so cool and cute. There performances moved really me and a lot of fans. July 10th is the birthday of celebrity a member. So, we all sang a birthday song and kept her birthday. She was very happy this surprise. I also felt happy. I enjoyed the concert and the concert became a cherished memory in my life. After the concert, we bought concert goods. I bought towel.

Next day, we got up about 7 and we had breakfast. We left a hotel before 8. Then, we went to Yoyogi gym to buy concert goods. We stood in line for about 3 hours. When we were standing the line, we listened their rehearsal out of Yoyogi line, we listened their rehearsal outside the Yoyogi gym. I was so excited. We bought 3 concert goods each other.

Then, we went to Akihabara and Asakusa. I was in Asakusa for the first time. I thought Asakusa is historical townscape. I watched Kaminarimon, and took pictures.
We ate buckwheat and dumplings. They were so delicious.

Then, we backed Kumamoto. This Tokyo trip was became great memories in my life. And, I became love the group more. I want to go concert again. Their shining aspects were impressed me. They live life to the extreme to make each dreams reality. I support them in the future.

[342 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment