ページ

Friday, April 16, 2010

1-01b: Host family



Hello. How are you? My name is Yuka M . I’m 19 years old and KGU student. I live in Ozu and there are many beautiful views and delicious foods in my town. I have been playing soccer for eleven years. Do you like soccer? Do you like to play soccer? Saki and Hitomi like soccer, too. If you like to play soccer, let’s play soccer together. My favorite soccer player is Rooney.
He is wonderful soccer player. And, My favorite team is FC Barcelona.It is very strong team and I like watch Barcelona's soccer.

I am excited about visiting there, but sometimes I feel nervous because I have never been abroad alone. I just want see, learn and experience whatever I can English is my favorite subject and I belong to the Department of Britain and America in the University.

However, I’m not good at conversing in English. So, I will practice English conversation until I stay with a family. I would like to put myself in an environment in which I can hear and speak English all the time. I want to make a lot of memories during my home stay. So, I believe that this home stay program will be a very wonderful opportunity.
Aoi went to England when she was a high school student. She learned several things there. So, if I go to abroad, I want to learn many things.

I would like to introduce my family to you. There are four people in my family. I have a father, mother and a younger brother. Their names are Yuji, Teruyo and Tomohiko. My father is a system engineer, and my mother is a nurse, and my brother is in his third year of high school. Please tell me about your family because I don’t know about them. I want to look at pictures of your family if you have them. I like enclosed a photo of me and my family. I look forward to meeting you this summer.

331words

No comments:

Post a Comment