ページ

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Birthday party

I held a birthday party for four years seniors with my soccer friends last Saturday. Four years seniors are teammate of soccer. They will be twenty four years old on April 25th and 27th.

We made a cake and write massages on square cards for their birthday party. We held birthday party in karaoke box. When we gave a cake and square cards to their, They surprised and cried. Then, they were pleased. I was happy because I could see their all smiles.

I thought people's smiles make me smile. Smiles are very wonderful thing.
The birthday party was successful.


When my birthday was held, I got a rare cheese cake and messages. Then, I surprised because a man who is my soccer friend made me the cake and it was so delicious. I moved and my mind became kindly.

141words

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yuka,

    Would you please reserve the label "essays" for complete drafts and revised versions of major writing assignments, and use different labels on other kinds of posts?

    At present, you should have only three (3) posts with that label. That is, two versions of an essay introducing yourself to a home stay family (Essay 1-01a, and Essay 1-01b), plus your Startup Labels post (2010.04.21).

    Please remove the label "essays" from all other posts to date.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete