ページ

Monday, April 12, 2010

1-01a Host family

Hello. How are you? My name is Yuka Matsuyama. I’m 19 years old and KGU student. I live in Ozu and there are many beautiful views and delicious foods in my town. I have been playing soccer for eleven years. Do you like soccer? Do you like to play soccer? If you like to play soccer, let’s play soccer together.

I am excited about visiting there, but sometimes I feel nervous because I have never been abroad alone. I just want see, learn and experience whatever I can English is my favorite subject and I belong to the Department of Britain and America in the University. However, I’m not good at conversing in English.

So, I will practice English conversation until I stay with a family. I would like to put myself in an environment in which I can hear and speak English all the time. I want to make a lot of memories during my home stay. So, I believe that this home stay program will be a very wonderful opportunity.

I would like to introduce my family to you. There are four people in my family. I have a father, mother and a younger brother. Their names are Yuji, Teruyo and Tomohiko. My father is a system engineer, and my mother is a nurse, and my brother is in his third year of high school. Please tell me about your family because I don’t know about them. I want to look at pictures of your family if you have them. I like enclosed a photo of me and my family. I look forward to meeting you this summer.

281words

3 comments:

  1. I like to watch soccer!!!!!
    Who is your favorite soccer player??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to England when I was a high school student. May be you'll learn many things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like soccer.
    What do you like soccer team?

    ReplyDelete