ページ

Monday, October 4, 2010

Essay 2-01a: My Favorite Place

My favorite place is high school. I went to Ozu high school. I could make a lot of memorize there. My high school makes me relax and it is a place with a good atmosphere. I'm going to introduce you about it.

First, I like fall because my high school has an athletic meet, a school festival and challenge meeting. Then, we come to life and catch the warm mood of these all over the school. We run 42.195 kilometer in challenge meeting. I liked to watch someone struggle to run out. I experienced these school events and I could feel blossom of youth. I went to an athletic meet this past September. Then, I could see a lot of smiles there and I thought again My high school is a favorite place.

Second, there are a lot of maidenhair trees in my high school. In fall, the leaves have turned yellow. They are so beautiful and made us feel the arrival of fall. In the end of fall or in winter, yellow leaves fall from the trees. Then, we can see yellow carpet at the school. When I walked there, I felt as if I really walk on yellow carpet. I think it is the most beautiful yellow carpet I've ever seen. It is the most favorite place in my high school. I didn't see it about 2 years. However, I still remember the scene when I walked there talking with my friends.

Third, my high school is caught on club activities. After school, most students go to club activities. Then, various voices vibrate whole school. I heard voice of exercises, call people, count, staff advisers to the club activities and so on. Everyone has a sparkle in his or her eyes. When I heard these voices, I always felt blossom of youth.

My high school made me feel blossom of youth. After I graduated from it, I sometimes went there. But, it was same as before and it was place that is a warm, sociable and bursting with vitality. As you can see Ozu high school makes me feel these mind is my favorite place. If you have free time, please come to Ozu high school.


[369 words]

4 comments:

  1. I don't know that you were Ozu high school student. In Ozu high school, I had many my friend. At once, I went to your high school to watch the soccer game. My high school is Kita high school and then my school was lose. Your school's soccer team is very strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Yuka :)
    I read your essay!
    I haven't went to Ozu high school so I want to go to your school.
    I think Ozu is strong soccer, isn't it?
    I think your school is bigger than my school XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your favorite place look so good!
    Where is your high school?
    I have no reflection. I think you had better put picture on your essay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I incredible that Ozu high school students ran 42,195kilometer!
    I can't run such a long distance!
    Do you want to run 42,195kilometer?

    ReplyDelete