ページ

Friday, May 21, 2010

Oita


I went to Oita with soccer friend last Saturday. We played footsal with Oita's footsal teams. They have so high skills and I was taught a lot of things by them. For example, I was taught coordination between defense and defense and footsal's practice menu. The hardest thing is penalty game. If I lose a game or can't reach a goal, I pay penalties. I paid some penalties. Thanks to them, I feel like a strong person. I want to play footsal well more and more. After training, I stayed at footsal member house and I ate Gyorokke. Gyorokke is a special product of Oita Prefecture. Gyorokke made from ground fish. I want to eat it because it was so delicious. Then, I went to bed at 1a.m. and I woke up at 5 p.m. Then, I backed Kumamoto and I joined footsal matches. I spent busy days, but Oita tour became good experience for me. I want to go to Oita again.

163words

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Yuka

    I've never played footsal before, so I want to play it some day.

    I think you have a very good time on that day.
    Good:)

    Maiko

    ReplyDelete