ページ

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sports:Brainstorming

I like sports very much. I especially like soccer. I have been playing soccer for eleven years. I began to play soccer when I was seven years old because I was asked my friend. Soccer is very important thing for my life. However, I don't have a lot of soccer's knowledge. For example, I only know soccer's history and recent soccer's news a little. I watch soccer's news on the TV sometimes. My favorite soccer player is Wayne Rooney and my favorite soccer team is FC Barcelona. Recently, I'm interested in World Cup because it will take place in South Africa this year. I watch World Cup on TV and I will learn a lot of important things.

118words

1 comment:

  1. Hello Yuka.

    I'm Toshi, a commentator for your blog.
    Nice to see you!
    I'm looking forward to read your topic.

    Watching sports is very nice. I like watching sports on TV.

    Toshi

    ReplyDelete