ページ

Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Favorite High School Memory

My favorite high school memory is club activities. I belonged to a soccer club and I devoted myself to activities when I was a high school student. We practiced soccer almost every day. I could learn a lot of things. For example, I learned about importance of effort and teamwork. Effort does not lead directly to success. However, I think I never get anywhere without trying and I get nothing for free. Teamwork is very important for us because soccer is a team sport. We can't play soccer alone.


When I belonged to the soccer club, I was in flush of youth. I experienced both hard things and good things. I had a bitter experience, but I could go forward even in hard times. Soccer club is the best memory in high school.

[134words]

No comments:

Post a Comment