ページ

Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Favorite Vacation Memory

My favorite vacation memory was to go to Minnesota in this summer. I had stayed there about for a month. My host family has four people and there are a father, mother and two kids. My host family is so kind and two kids are so cute. I played soccer and dance game and watched movies and swam in a pool and lakes with my host family. I really enjoyed American life.

I also went to Bethel university and studied English and about Minnesota. The program benefited me. I knew my English is very poor. So, I study English more and I want to speak it more and more.

I ate a lot of American food. The most delicious American food was pizza. American pizza was more delicious than Japanese ones.
I'd like to go to Minnesota sometime and see host family.

[142words]

No comments:

Post a Comment