ページ

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My favorite Sport to Watch

My favorite sport to watch is figure skating. I often watch it in winter. My favorite figure skater is Mao Asada. She is same age with me. I love her skating because her skating is so beautiful. When I watch her skating, I am always fascinated with her.

I especially like her jump. She can jump 3 and half revolutions on skating rink. She is a wonderful figure skater. I can't jump 3 and half revolutions on ground. I can only 1 revolution. So, I respect her.

I really enjoyed winter Olympic. I could watch great match on TV. Their skating moved me and a lot of people all over the world. I am forward to watching next winter Olympic. I want Mao Asada to win it.

(128words)

1 comment:

  1. I like her skate too.
    She is in a great shape isn't she?

    Kate

    ReplyDelete