ページ

Monday, September 20, 2010

My Favorite Season

My favorite season is autumn. There are three reasons.

First of all, autumnal sky is so beautiful. I especially like the sky dyed red by the sunset. I think autumnal sunset is the most beautiful in all seasons. I often watch the sunset in autumn.

Second, food is so delicious. There are a lot of delicious foods in autumn. For example, persimmon, pear, chestnut, matsutake. I have some great fall food.

Third, the leaves turn yellow and red in the fall. Japanese are proud of the autumn colors in Kyoto, and like to show them off to the rest of the world. I have never been to Kyoto. So, I go to Kyoto and I'd like to see autumn colors.

Japan move into the fall. I want to watch autumn colors and eat a lot of fall food soon.

[140words]

No comments:

Post a Comment