ページ

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My American Friend

I made a fiend in Minnesota. When I went to a pool, I met her, and she talked to me first. She is a life saver of the pool during summer vacation.Her name is Natasha. She is 20 years old and go to Minnesota university. I talked about japan and Minnesota with her. She is interested in Japan. When I heard it, I was happy.

I went Japanese restaurant with her. I ate a pork cutlet and she ate grilled chickens. It was so delicious. I knew I like Japanese taste.
I was surprised because some people ate miso soup using spoon. I watched the scene for the first time. I was so surprised it.
She treated me the dinner.


Little did I know that I made a friend of American teenager. So, I was glad to see her. I hope to see her again someday.




142 words

No comments:

Post a Comment