ページ

Monday, September 20, 2010

My Favorite Elementary School Memory

My favorite elementary school memory is to go to Nagasaki for the school trip. I learn about World War II there. I hear about World War II from people who endured the miseries of it and. I knew grief that war causes and impact of war on society. I also went to peace memorial park, and sang songs and offer a silent prayer for the dead there.

I ate Nagasaki sara udon. It was so delicious. It was the best sara uson I have ever eaten. I want to eat it in Nagasaki.

I went to Huis ten bosch. There are some attractions and I enjoyed them. I also tried sample cheesecake. It is so delicious. So, I buy it as a souvenir for my family.

I went to Nagasaki for the school trip 8 years ago, But I remember the event clearly.

[143words]

No comments:

Post a Comment