ページ

Monday, January 10, 2011

Essay 2-02c: Languages Learning Stories

’m going to tell you about my languages experience from elementary school to university. I have learned Japanese, English, Spanish and Korean. When I was 7 years old, I leaned a foreign language for the first time. Foreign languages are difficult for me to understand because foreign languages are different from Japanese. However, I like to learn foreign languages.

I went to English conversation school for five years when I was an elementary school student. There was a English conversation school near my house. My teacher was Australian, and there were about ten people there. We studied about alphabet and English words there. We had Christmas parties, and they were the most interesting thing. We played games in English. Then, I only remember playing twister. I really enjoyed playing that game. I also had an English class in elementary school. I studied English words and many alphabets. I liked the class because the English teacher gave us candy every time. Of course, I studied Japanese. I memorized a lot of Chinese characters. I had difficulty with them.

When I was a junior high school student, I studied Japanese classics for the first time. I was poor my Japanese classics. It was difficult for me to understand them. I also had an English class and I studied English using some text books for the first time. I practiced self introduction in English, and studied English idioms and words. I had to recite two or three whole pages of a texts book about Guatemala. And I had to present it in front of the teacher.

When I was a high school student, I studied classical Chinese for the first time. I also studied Japanese classics. I didn’t like Japanese classics, but I like classical Chinese because I could understand stories. I memorized a lot of Japanese classics words. I had a test in classic class every class. When I made two mistakes replies, I had to do my homework. I took three hours doing the homework. I also had some English classes. I had English words test and had to prepare for lessons in Reading class every time. I was busy, but I liked English classes the best because, I liked an English teacher.

I study English in KGU now. I have reading, writing, listening and speaking classes. I like the course contents. For example, I read English papers in reading class, and I write my blog in English in writing class. I also have two Korean classes now. I have already memorized all Hangul alphabets. So, I can read Hangul. I like the Korean classes very much because it is so interesting. I want to become speak Korean. When I was first year in university, I studied Spanish. Thanks to the Spanish class, I could know about Spain and speak it a little.

I have learned various languages since I was born. I like English the best. So, I want to study English more and more. I also speak English with foreigner and want to speak fluent English. Thank you for reading my essay.

[513 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment