ページ

Monday, January 3, 2011

My Favorite Pass Time

My favorite pastime is watching illumination, eating, watching stars and playing soccer.

I like watching illumination very much. So, I like Christmas season. When Christmas season starts, I can see illuminations in many places. I like watching stars very much, too. So, I often watch stars. When I finish playing soccer, I watch stars. The stars are so beautiful. I went to Pet cemetery with my friends, and we watch stars and night view. They are so beautiful and moved me.

I also like eating. Probably, I don’t have dislike food. I eat everything. I like tomato the best. I also like playing soccer. When I play soccer, I fell happy. I have hard things sometimes, but I like soccer the best in my life.

[125 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment