ページ

Monday, January 3, 2011

Essay 2-03b: University Life

I am going tell you about my university life. I am a Kumamoto Gakuen University student. My class is the department of British and the United States. I am busy because I have a lot of classes. But I really enjoy my university life because I have a lot of friend and classes are interesting. There are good facilities in my university.

First, I have 15 classes now. I learn a lot of things that I have never known. Every class is attraction for me. I really enjoy take classes. However, I have a lot of homework. Probably, I have homework every day. So, I am very busy. I have trouble with writing homework because I’m not good at writing blog and use a computer. I think Writing blog is the difficult homework in all homework. I try to achieve goal.

Second, there are a lot of facilities in the university. Fore example, there are library, classroom, convenience store, book store, bakery and students dining hall in there. I often go to library and use a computer to do my homework. When I entered the university, I was surprised that there are convenience store, bakery and students dining hall. I often went to bakery and students dining hall when I was a freshman. Both are so delicious and there are many kinds. The university is also pleasant surroundings because there are a lot of air conditioners. I feel cool in summer, and I feel warm in winter.

Third, I like library the best because there are a lot of books, magazines, computers, news papers, CDs and DVDs. I think library is the most comfortable place in the university. When I had my vacant, I was watched DVDs with my friend in there. There are a lot of interesting DVDs. I like very, very much them. I like to watch comedy movies the best. I sometimes use English papers because I read English papers and have to make questions. I could read English papers after I entered the university. I also use computer to write my blog and reports. But sometimes I can’t a computer because many people use computers. Especially, computers are so popular before tests.

Forth, I could make a lot of new friends. My friends are so kind and interesting. They are attractive personality and I become smile every day. I think time flies when they are with friends. I like my friends so much. I also could see a lot of teachers. Especially, encounters with foreign teachers are powerful incentives for me to study harder. When I was a high school student, there is a foreigner teacher in my high school. I learn a lot of things from foreigner teachers. They are precious experience for me. So, I want to learn a lot of things from them more and more.

Finally, I think I lead a full life. University life is important for me now. I don’t have dreams yet. I study various things in the university, and I hope to decide a dream. I don’t have particular dream, but if possible, I want to work with using English. After I entered the university, I have a lot of chances to study English and I like English very much. So, I want to use English after graduation from the university. I study English in the university, and I try to get high marks on tests.

[570 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment