ページ

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Writing Exam

I think learners should be expose to English. For example, learners learn CMC technology through blogs because probably many people watch blogs and some people comment in blogs. If Learners have chances, they should talk with native speakers in English and writing English in blog and so on. I think writing and speaking English are need to learners because I acquired writing skill in writing class because I wrote essay, book reviews and so on.

I am not good at writing words in English. So, I have faced challenges in writing class. Writing essays were most difficult things in writing class. But gradually I could write long essay. I think continual efforts are very important. When I could write long essay, gradually I became like writing blog.

My learning style is writing English in blog because I read books and wrote book reviews I also wrote essays. Then many people comment in my blog. I was happy.

[156 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment