ページ

Sunday, June 20, 2010

BR 1-11: Black Beauty

I read 'Black Beauty'. When the young black beauty is sold, he has no idea of the hardships he is about to face. Read his story in own words as Black Beauty overcomes danger and cruelty, working at everything from pulling cabs in a smog-filled city to carriages in a country.

Black Beauty spent hard times. I was sad because Black Beauty sold any times. And Black Beauty sold low price. Black Beauty finally fell down over work.

I thought human beings have to cherish animals because animals weaker than human beings. I don't have a pet. If I buy a pet, I want to have a horse. I want to ride on a horse and run grassland. This is ay small dream.

Sewell, A. (2005). Black Beauty. America: Usborne Publishing Ltd..

123 words

No comments:

Post a Comment