ページ

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My preschool

I went to Sugimizu preschool for 4 years. I often exercised on the bar and I was good at it. I was especially good at doing forward upward circling. Nobody taught me how to do forward upward circling. I don't know why I could do forward upward circling.

I also played with the sand with my friends. We often made a mountain with sands and holed tunnels through a mountain. Then, we poured out some water. It was so interesting.

I like to eat school lunch because it was so delicious. I especially liked curry. Every one of school lunches of my preschool was so delicious.
After lunch, I took a nap until 3 o'clock. Then I ate snacks and I played outside.

I spent a great time. I never forget memories of preschool. I love Sugimizu preschool!

138 words

No comments:

Post a Comment