ページ

Monday, June 21, 2010

Ozu

I'm going tell you Ozu town. I have lived in Ozu since I was born. Ozu is situated near Aso. There are a lot of delicious foods. Sweet potato is a special product of Ozu. It is so delicious. It was served for school lunch. I like sweet potato very much. And, water in Ozu is so delicious. I recommend you to eat sweet potato and drink water of Ozu.

There are also beautiful natures. For example, there are a lot of flowers. They are so beautiful. I think cherry blossoms are the most beautiful in Ozu. So, I am impatient for spring. I want to go out see the cherry blossoms at Ozu next spring.

Summer festivals are held in August. I go to summer festivals with my friends almost every year. There are haunted houses in these summer festivals. They are scary a little. And, there are a lot of booths. I eat a shaved ice every time and I especially like Hawaiian blue. I love summer festival.

Did you understand about Ozu? Osu is good town.
If you have never gone to Ozu, come to Ozu.


190 words

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Yuka!
    I have never been to Ozu.
    I want to go to OZu very much!!

    ReplyDelete