ページ

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My soccer life


I began to play soccer because I was invited by my friend when I was seven years old. I belonged to 4 soccer team until now.

First, I belonged to Ozu FC for 2 years and I played soccer with boys. I enjoyed play soccer in the noon recess of school with boys every day because I was addicted to play soccer. I also touched a ball at home alone. I liked soccer very much anything else.

Second, when I was 9 years old, I entered Mothers Kumamoto FC. The team is only girls. I learned a lot of things in this team. When I lost a game, I felt frustrated. However, when I won a game, I was very happy and exciting. I could feel both heart and I think I grew up to be a strong person. I belonged to this team when I was 15 years old and got an excellent prize and won the Kyushu tournament. These events will always remain in my memory.

Third, when I entered Ozu high school, I belonged to a soccer club. After seniors withdrew from the soccer club, I became captain of this soccer club. Leading the team was hard work. However, I could stay to the end because everyone followed me.

Finally, I belong to Kikuyo FC 2010 now. This team was made from April and I was appointed a captain. This team is 15 members who are from 15 years old to 24 years old. I am just the middle. We have a first game on Jun 27th. I will do my best and win the game.

I love soccer. Soccer is the best sport inside me. So, I make an effort and want to play soccer well more and more. And, I want to lead the team to win games.

303words

3 comments:

  1. I used to play soccer when I was child.
    Soccer is great sports^^
    Please do your best next game!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Yuka!
    I can not play soccer :-<
    Please teach me!! I want to see you are plaign soccer!
    May I come to see?(ha ha
    Do your best!

    See you~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soccer is nice sport.
    I was not interested in soccer before, but I am interested in it now!!
    Do your best next game.

    ReplyDelete