ページ

Sunday, June 20, 2010

BR 1-12: A. Christmas Carol

I read 'A. Christmas Carol'. Scrooge is the meanest old man you are likely to meet and his story opens on a winter's day as cold as his heart. But Scrooge is in for a shock. In this retelling of classic tale by Charles Dickens, three Christmas spirits the Scrooge on a ghostly journey thought life. Coming face to face with his past and present is bad enough, but what of his terrifying future?

Three spirits visited Scrooge. These spirits are three kinds and there are spirits of past and present future.

I knew Christmas Carol, but I didn't know matter. I read this book and I could understand matter a little. When I read Christmas Carol, I remembered a song which is Christmas Carol.

Dickens, C. (2003). A. Christmas Carol. London: Usborne Publishing Ltd..

126 words

No comments:

Post a Comment