ページ

Thursday, June 24, 2010

My high school

I went to Ozu high school. Osu high school is famous for sports and soccer club and basketball are especially strong and famous. My high school is aiming first prize of both literary and military arts.

My high school has two school events. First, we have a physical education festival in September. Mainly, I practice Daikou and radio gymnastics. Dikou gymnastics are special gymnastics of Ozu high school. Teachers were very harsh toward us. We got yelled at by teachers when we couldn't match movement properly. If our arms are not level, we are done push-ups as punishment. We succeeded a physical education festival through our effort.

Second, we have a school festival. I opened a shop with classmate when I was in second grade. We sold Mr. Doughnut. Some students danced hip-hop and sang songs. When I watched them, I was greatly touched by their performances. I was so moved that I goose bumps. Teachers also sang songs and they were so interesting.

I spent great time in Ozu high school. I never forget these precious memories forever.
I love Ozu high school!

184words

No comments:

Post a Comment