ページ

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Koren friends

I have Korean friends who went to KGU last year. They are called Hyori, Unhi, Minchan, Sonjyan and Acchi by everyone. We are all good friends. I am the best friend of Hyori. When I met her for the first time, I thought she is not Korean. She looked like Japanese because she was fluent in Japanese. I surprised her Japanese.

I spoke various things in Japanese or English with her. I learned about Korea and I taught her about Japan. Thanks to her, I can speak Korean a little. I introduced myself to Hyori's father in Korean.

I often went to a dormitory with a Japanese friend. Then, I met other Korean. We played TV games together and they cooked Korean food for us. The Korean foods were so delicious, but they were hot a little.

Now, they are in Korea and I can't see them. I am so sad. So, I often use skype and I chat my Korean friends in Japanese. They don't forget Japanese. Hyori is finding a job and other go to a university in Korea. I would like to see them again.

I have Korean classes in the university because I want to speak with them in Korean. I am interested in Korea. I love Korea. Recently, I memorized Korean alphabets. So, I can read them. I study Korean more and more, and want to speak fluent Korean someday.

235words

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Yuka:)
    I love hyori and Korea too☆
    Please teach me Korean!! ha ha
    I'm looking forward to meeting her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some Korean students speak Japanese very fluently. I was also surprised at them.

    ReplyDelete